The Tiffin Park and Recreation Department maintains 3.79 miles of waking paths and trails for your use. Paved walking paths include the Front Street Riverside Walkway, the Mad River Walkway located from Hopewell to North Monroe Street along Benner Street, Oakley Park paved trail, the Hedges-Boyer Recreational Path, and the Schekelhoff Nature Preserve located on Water Street.
Path and Trail Mileage
- Front Street Riverside Walkway = .46 mile loop
- Mad River Walkway = 1.21 miles one way
- Hedges-Boyer Recreational Path = 1.5 miles total
- Oakley Park Recreational Path = .44 mile loop
- Schekelhoff Nature Trail = .52 miles one way